Capacity Building Plan 2019-2020

Resource Document: 
Member Author: 
Humanitarian Response Network of Canada

Based on a training survey conducted in 2017-2018, the following trainings were identified as priorities for the members prior to the grant submission. The plan outlined below has been developed in collaboration with the executive committee, and the capacity building committee.

The HRN grant, provided by GAC, will cover 75% of the registration cost. Members are asked to contribute the other 25%, as well as travel and accommodation arrangements.  * If cost of registration or travel will be prohibitive to your participation, bursaries are available. Contact for more details.

In addition to trainings, quarterly meetings are additional opportunities for capacity building. Please answer the HRN Needs and Capacities Survey so they can be planned accordingly.